Best out of waste
(Oil plastic can)
Materials Required :
- Oil plastic can
- Permanent markers
- Cloth for turban (safa)
- Brooch (optional)
- Take an oil can. Remove all the stickers from can. Draw eyes,eyebrow, tilak with pencil and then with markers.
- Cut the 3 edges of this shape (given in an already). Now give proper shape of an ear to upper edge. Outline 3 edges of ears with markers.
- Draw tilak. Then stick safa of Ganesha and attach a brooch. That’s it.
- Soak can in the water for 1 hr to remove sticker easily.
- Be careful while cutting , as plastic of can is soft.
- Use permanent marker or colours which can use for plastic. Don’t use water colors, sketch pen color etc.
- There are many types of oil can available. So select an oil can which has a shape like Ganesha.
- Use silk or shiny cloths for safa.
- Use fevibond or fabric glue to stick cloth with plastic.