Materials Required :
- Oval shape stone
- Acrylic colours
- Paint brush
- Take a stone. Draw an owl with pencil.
- Paint an owl. Draw border with black color.
- Draw pattern inside the shape.Then paint background.
- Shape of stone must be look alike an owl.
- Stone with smooth surface is preferable.
- If you are using acrylic paint then use toothpick to draw outline and pattern.
- Foreground and background colour should be contrast(light and dark).
- Use acrylic colour pen rather than acrylic paints.
- Don’t draw inside pattern much closer.
- Use only arcyllic colours as they are waterproof. Don’t use water colours.