Bird & Moon
Materials Required :
- Wooden thick stick
- Tree branches
- Iron nails
- Acrylic colours
- Rough paper
- Gas stove
- Take wooden strip. Mark the points or hole with pencil.
- Heat the screw on gas until it becomes red. Make hole with help of hot screw and hammer.
- Take some branches of tree. Paint them with different shades (brown,dark brown,black etc)
- Fix all the branches into the holes. Let them dry.
- Draw a bird on rough paper.Cut the shape.Put this paper on fixed branches. Paint with white colour.
- Draw moon on rough paper. Cut the shape. Put this paper on fixed branches and paint with white colour.
- Base of wooden stick must be flat.
- Branches should be as straight as possible. How to choose :
- Take branch. Put near straight line. Cut curve part.
- You can use pestle / stone / heavy material instead of hammer.
- Place branches as near as possible.
- Use fevicol to fix branches. Hold branches until fevicol dries up.
- To make holes, use nail instead of screw. And it must be very hot so that hole can be easily made and it will be perfect hole. Be careful , while handling hot nails.
- How to draw bird easily.
- Put rough paper on branches such that pointed ,small part and border of shape should be on branch.
- You can hold hot nails with pliers / kitchen tong. Don’t use clothes.
- Use wooden colour paint or acrylic colour or suitable(can’t rub) to wood.